Art Director to join leading online luxury fashion retailer in London.
Reporting into the Head Of Creative, and working in collaboration with the Head Of Creative, Global Marketing Director, content, fashion & design team, you will be tasked with ensuring that the seasonal & brand campaigns, editorial, merchandising and sales content is brought to life with unique, user friendly, high quality design. You will work across Art Direction, site, social and marketing channels, and with all relevant departments and key stakeholders.
- Art direct key seasonal themes and campaigns
- Develop concepts for seasonal themes, brand campaigns and BAU
- Lead in project ideation and conceptual development based on brief and direction
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate seasonal and brand campaigns
- Critically evaluate the creative process and work to improve the design process with the design team, working closely with the production team on business schedules
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes creative leads, brand management, merchandising, marketing, creative technology, and project management
- Become a brand guardian by reviewing designs for consistency
- Understand time management and consideration of budgets
- Ability to manage your day-to-day schedule with the in-house production and editorial production team
- A genuine passion for fashion, design and contemporary culture
- Previous Art Direction experience within fashion
- Previous design experience of online preferred
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Strong skills in the practices of typography, colour, and layout
- Experience in delegating and mentoring junior team members of the team when needed
- High proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Video and motion graphics experience are an asset but not essential
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications is an asset to this role but not essential
- Knowledge of the HTML process, structural site limitations, web development is an asset to this role but not essential
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.