Our client is a creative, data and science agency in London.
A Strong Mid-Weight Art Director to support the creative team working across a broad range of clients on brand creation, campaigns and expression projects.
A Mid-Weight Art Director needs a wide range of conceptual and art direction skills, experience and creative capabilities. Including:
- Similar experience (preferable some healthcare agency or client)
- Creative suite package (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Knowledge of current design tools and software.
- Desirable additional skills (any of the following): some web design, HMTL, CSS, Wordpress, AfterEffects or UX.
- Industry experience in the visual communication field.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A background of working well as part of a creative team, or independently on projects.
- Contributes to the creation and execution of omnichannel brand platforms and tactical campaigns and visual brand language, ensuring ideas are grounded in strategy and technology.
- Understands and is able to extend the visual language of a project.
- Understands Brand and Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Has a holistic understanding and ability to assess the competitive landscape of design and branding.
- Working closely with the strategy, creative, UX and Project management.
- Works across multiple digital and physical channels.
- Explains and articulates conceptual and art directional decisions and rationale with confidence, and provides design feedback.
- Producing ideas and art direction solutions based on conceptual reasoning.
- Consistently excellent visual work, either on adherence to brand style guidelines, pushing boundaries to evolve brand styles, or create new a brand language when appropriate.
- Producing a host of ideas and selecting the best ones.
- Communicating productively with management and clients to keep them up-to-date with project milestones.
- Creating direction for projects.
- Selecting, briefing and overseeing creative partners to deliver elements of your vision (photographers, illustrators, animators, u/x, etc.)
- Staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.