Our client a London-based award-winning marketing agency is looking for an Art Director to join our growing creative team.
You will be working on B2B communications across the tech, engineering and manufacturing sectors for large global clients. Along with the sports and leisure sector.
You will be working alongside a creative copywriter creating concepts, scamps, and design across print, digital, video and social. That includes brochures, whitepapers, print ads, presentations, infographics, brand guidelines, point of sale assets, landing pages, animated banners, and emails and can be working to stick guidelines.
- Understanding the context that lies behind a client's business and communications need, and the key proposition and creative brief that is provided as the basis for the work.
- Understanding the target audience and proposed media to be used in the campaign.
- Devising and developing original advertising and communication ideas that engage the target audience and address the client's business problem.
- Presenting ideas to the client services team for approval and development, and collaborating to write copy through several stages of concepts and executions.
- Generating and maintaining enthusiasm for ideas within the agency and, crucially, with clients directly as they move from concept to execution.
- Producing sketches, visual references and storyboards to convey the concept to the agency team, and then on to client, designers and producers.
- Responding to client and research feedback and continuing to develop the work until final approval stage.
- Staying up-to-date with available talent for commissioning among photographers, illustrators, film directors and editors, animators, designers and copywriters through regularly reviewing their work and showreels.
- Selecting photographers, illustrators, film production companies, designers, writers, models and cast involved in all aspects of the creative production.
- Overseeing and directing the production of creative outputs e.g. print advertisements, films, websites and digital content, direct mailings, and social media content.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.