Our client is a leading e-commerce fashion brand who has an exciting opportunity for an Art Director
to join their studio team. Their offices are based in south London but the team is currently working remotely for now.
We are seeking an Art Director to join our expanding team. The individual should have 5-6 years experience and be seeking a new challenge at a fast-paced retail company.
We're looking for an individual who will:
- Bring our brand strategy to life through creative concepts
- Execute against briefs from across the business (from shooting and campaign concepts, to packaging and collateral ideas)
- Ensure work is developed in accordance with our brand style across all retail touch points to include social, print and digital campaigns
- Lead campaigns & e-comm shoots from an art direction point of view, working collaboratively with external agencies or photographers and retouchers where appropriate
- Be confident making decisions under pressure
- Feels comfortable art directing stills and video assets
- Thrive in the collaborative culture of the wider design team (partnering closely with our graphic designer and Head of Brand)
- Be responsible for delivering e-comm on time and budget
- Someone who has experience working in the fashion sector would be preferred, but not essential
- Creative strategy and leadership
- Excellent art direction skills ideally in the fashion sector
- Exceptional layout, typography composition, and production skills
- Great in creative cloud i.e. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and illustrator
- Production experience running shoots (stills and video)
- Time management
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of required e-commerce best practices
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.