Art Director to join an advertising healthcare agency in London.
You will need to understand the context that lies behind a client's business and communications need, and the key proposition and creative brief that is provided as the basis for the work.
You will be able to work across print, digital, media and web.
Responding to client and research feedback and continuing to develop the work until final approval stage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Highly creative
- Generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- Understanding of the brief and what is expected
- Working well as part of a team, with a range of people
- Ownership of projects
- Strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, design & layout, illustration and motion
- High standard of visual execution
- Presenting ideas to the client
- Have an interest in social trends and fashions
- Previous experience in healthcare
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.