The Account Project Manager to join a luxury retail company.
You will be part of the global marketing international team, ensuring marketing campaigns for global accounts and luxury accounts.
The Account Project Manager will support, Head of Digital Product and Commercial with the end-to-end implementation, administration and reporting of campaigns.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end marketing campaigns, implementation, administration and reporting.
- Define and lead specific projects as instructed.
- Co-ordinate offline and online marketing activities.
- Working closely with international and marketing managers to support with global accounts.
- Responsible for the delivery of campaigns at international level.
- Understanding how to improve current marketing products, processes and reporting.
- Attending client meetings as required
- Some international travel as required
The candidate will support the Head of Digital Product and Commercial in every aspect of the role, working on and being involved in a number of varied projects.
This will include but is not limited to:
- Co-ordination of the preparation of Monthly Project Reviews
- International meetings & documenting action points
- Responsible for the overall leadership and delivery of projects and campaigns, including planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, reporting, and closing all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Produce weekly activity reports
- Responsible for the booking, implementation, execution and reporting of campaigns
- University Degree or equivalent
- Project management skills
- Experience in collaboration with product management or requirement engineering teams
- Another spoken language an asset but not required
- Experience working as a project manager
- Ability to create Gantt charts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent & advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Presenting a passion for delivering products and services in outstanding quality
- Solid understanding of point-of-sale related technology and common workflows
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.