An award winning boutique agency responsible for some of the most iconic film advertising of the last decade are looking for an Account Manager with exceptional project management skills and attention to detail.
Key responsibilities are:
- Help build & maintain strong client relationships.
- Required to negotiate and keep track of all budgets and invoicing final amounts on delivery of materials.
- Working alongside the Creative & Studio Director assign & schedule all tasks to the studio, making sure the design team has all the assets & information they need.
- Manage, agree costs and help brief in outside vendors.
- Set, record and ensure all studio deadlines are met.
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email, on the phone and in person.
- Excellent attention to detail, you will need to check everything going out of the studio - looking for errors and checking that creative accurately reflects client brief and feedback.
-Working closely with creatives, discussing client feedback and managing campaign delivery.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.