We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager with strong PR experience to join a leading branding and PR agency. This position is permanent and based in London. Due to expansion they are looking for an Account Manager to join their team. You will manage a portfolio of PR accounts and work closely with clients to aid their PR and wider marketing campaigns. Ideally you will have worked in B2B, B2C, fintech and technology sectors.
- Building relationships with existing and new clients
- Building relationships with key media contacts
- Liaising with clients regarding press campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions
- Fulfilling the client's key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Briefing clients and updating them on press campaigns
- Analysing PR coverage
- Communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Experience of directing business to business (B2B) or business to consumer (B2C) PR accounts
- Agency experience is preferred
- Evidence of copywriting, social media, event management and client liaison skills
- Strong communication with excellent presentation and data analysis capabilities
- Aptitude to build a network of influencers and press commentators
- Industry knowledge and contacts is beneficial
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.