ACCOUNT MANAGER (London, Agency)
Keywords (Creative, Content, Design, Print, Video, Photography, Digital)
Location - London
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
An Account Manager is required by a leading, global creative agency to join a successful team of Clients Services professionals in their London offices.
If you currently have some experience as an Account Manager for an agency and looking for a fresh challenge in a fun, dynamic and successful environment, this could be the ideal next step for you to grow and develop your skills on projects that cover a range of channels.
As the bridge between clients and the agency this is a valued role within the client services team and you will get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects (that include: Creative, Content, Design, Print, Video, Photography, Digital), and you will have full responsibility for the day to day management of client accounts, managing the production of these projects ensuring that the needs of the client are met, utilizing your excellent communication skills and developing strong client relationships.
- Leading client accounts with responsibility for the client and agency relationship.
- Managing and maintaining client relationships through effective communication, problem solving and responding to requests.
- Regular and appropriate communication and liaison with clients
- Taking client briefs, briefing internal teams and overseeing the work through to completion.
- Presenting and pitching work and ideas to clients including supporting with new business opportunities and pitches.
- Ensuring that client requirements including project timelines and budgets are met.
- Management of all financial aspects of accounts and working to ensure profitability and growth.
- Management of accurate account reporting both internally and externally, to include all records of meetings, client feedback, decisions and agreed actions.
- Identifying ways to grow client accounts through new opportunities.
- Ideally 1 year+ experience as an Account Manager with an agency working on similar projects.
- Excellent relationship building skills both internally and externally - you need to be able to work closely with internal production teams alongside delivering exceptional client service
- Enthusiastic and highly organised, you must be able to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- A proactive, flexible with a positive attitude
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.