Up to 40k
Our client is currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join the team on a perm basis. The Account Manager must have experience within the gaming industry.The role will focus on providing an exceptional level of client service delivering a wide range of digital content that sits primarily on social.Due to the international nature of the client, flexible working hours will be required. This can be discussed further at the interview stage.
The successful applicant MUST have:
- Experience within agency enviorment
- Be highly responsive and efficient with client requests
- Be an approachable and friendly person with outstanding communication skills and emotional intelligence.
- Be willing to completely immerse yourself in the games world
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment managing multiple projects
- Highly proactive - you will need to own the projects you're managing and need to make sure that both the client and the internal teams
- Experience managing the full project life cycle
- High degree of organisational skills and ability to provide clear communication to all client contacts as well as internal teams
- An ability to manage upwards, know when to crack on with the job in hand and not be afraid to ask questions
- Confidence in your own ability to build and foster new relationships, at all levels and departments across the agency structure
- Ability to pick things up at lightning speed
- Experience working across multiple different time zones and currencies
- Problem solving skills to hit deadlines whilst working against competing priorities
- Writing client briefs for projects
- Attend client stand-up, account reconciliation, internal account meetings and work check-ins
- Monitoring and advising on all the client communications on the account
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.