Digital Account Manager to join a creative agency in London.
Agency experience, working on consumer lifestyle brands. You will make sure everything runs well, campaigns move forward and clients are well managed. Understanding and experience across a range of digital channels and have rapidly developing management and commercial skills.
Manage projects and accounts impeccably, and deliver exceptional digital campaigns for your clients.
Insights and strategy. Use consumer insights and digital marketing knowledge to develop social media and influencer strategies
Innovation. Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Analytics. Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools including; Sprout Social, Facebook and Google Analytics - giving constructive recommendations for improvement.
- Social and digital ideation. You'll work with other teams to provide strategic, ambitious ideas that connect with the right audiences for our clients
- Channel and campaign management. You'll have knowledge, understanding and experience of managing all social media channels
- Content. You'll be expert at briefing copywriters, designers, videographers and content creators to develop world class content for social
- Paid social. Effectively setting up and manage clients' digital advertising strategies across a range of social channels
- Management skills. You have experience in managing, coaching and inspiring Account Executives, and can manage cross-functional teams across an agency to deliver projects
- Creative. You contribute effectively to creative brainstorms
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.