We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join a leading brand communications agency. They are a global agency who work with some of the world's biggest companies driving new strategic thinking, new visual approaches, and new ways of communicating. Their UK office is based in London.
The Role and Responsibilities...
- Be the regular point of contact for clients - day-to-day contact, weekly project updates, manage expectations, and deliver the creative itself.
- Take the lead in creating realistic and detailed project plans
- Attend client meetings and deliver creative
- Brand Guardian on anything that leaves the agency.
- Support the Managing Director on a daily basis.
- Help develop new business with existing clients.
- Organise and maintain digital and printed files to ensure everything is available and to-hand.
- Project manage workload using our studio management system, and effectively allocate projects to ensure jobs are delivered on time, and there are no resource bottlenecks.
- Work with the rest of the team to develop creative and technical briefs, estimates, statements of work, and detailed project specifications.
- Translates client requests and requirements into detailed (and sometimes technical) briefs for the creative team. Then ensure that all creative meets the brief before it's sent to the client.
- Gain a deep understanding of our client's business requirements, customers, competitors, marketplace and business opportunities.
- Be equally comfortable dealing with happy and unhappy clients, and have experience of turning around difficult client situations to create a positive outcome.
- Organise, manage, and deliver on a diverse range of design and marketing projects.
- Build strong relationships with the creative team
- Agency experience requried.
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.