Senior Account Manager / Account Manager + Graphic Design Qualification
Our client is an integrated branding agency with a great client list ranging from fashion/lifestyle to FMCG/retail brands.
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our London studio. Working across branding/packaging/web design/corp comms/video.
With a comprehensive knowledge of marketing communications and the creative process, you'll have ownership of your own London-based clients and the opportunity to take the next step in your career.
- Lead a portfolio of your own clients
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients' challenges and needs
- Deliver the highest level of service
- Prepare and present creative briefs for internal discussion
- Present creative ideas back to clients
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the growth of your accounts
- Strong Project management, manage project budgets, ensuring all projects are estimated and invoiced correctly
- Contribute to income forecasting
- Meet key performance goals in respect of business development and client satisfaction
- Ability to think creatively and add value
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a creative environment
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with clients at varying levels of seniority
- Ability to constructively challenge the client, manage internal issues and work through challenges to facilitate project delivery
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Experience of forecasting, estimating and managing campaign budgets
- Skills and desire to spot opportunities to improve a client's business
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A recognised qualification in Graphic Design is a plus
- Be a great communicator and ambitious with a very straightforward approach
- An opportunity to work with some of the UK's biggest companies on a variety of interesting projects
- A competitive salary based on experience
Please send CV and portfolio (if you have one) stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.