A Senior Account Manager/ Account Manager is required to join a very down to earth London based agency. Your role will focus on showing how you can help and guide your clients to deliver creative and professional HR and internal communications while ensuring the agency delivers a strong commercial performance.
You'll work on a roster of nominated accounts, delivering sometimes complex projects from brief to final invoice, while keeping an opportunistic eye open for, and actively unearthing, opportunities to increase the penetration of our services and grow the profitability of your accounts.
You'll need to be able to juggle day-to-day operational excellence with a consistent grasp on the brief and the big picture while always working to the agency's creative and client service standards.
- The core skills and qualities you need to play your part in taking a job from start to finish and confidently takes briefs of varying levels of complexity.
- Ready to question face value and read between the lines to see the client's broader business agenda
- Able to brief into the Agency with accuracy and confidence
- Quickly and accurately produces quotes and proposals for approval by your Account Director & Client Service Director
- Able to spot an opportunity to increase profit/sell more and able to act on it
- Able to mark up appropriately and profitably
- Able to successfully manage uncomfortable conversations about costs with clients, including increasing costs
- Prioritises securing PO numbers and invoices promptly and accurately
- Is actively aware of and takes accountability for the overall health of the monthly profit sheet
- Helps to shape a client's thinking
- Understands, articulates and has an informed opinion on the principles of employee engagement and internal comms
- Can draw the agency client case studies to help sell into a client
- Able to sell creative work persuasively and articulately so that the best work is bought
- Works collaboratively with the creative team
- Has an informed opinion about our creative product
- Has a good working knowledge of digital products
- Excites clients with ideas they haven't asked for
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.