My client a leading healthcare agency in London are looking for an Account Manager.
The Account Manager will work closely with the senior members of the account management team, business development, operational services.
You will be the point of contact to the client through the implementation of account and project teams.
The primary objective is to deliver an efficient and effective service on accounts & projects.
- Be responsible for the caliber of both internal and external communications prepared for the client
- Point of contact for clients
- Identify business opportunities from existing clients and produce proposals as needed
- Understand and respond to clients business and communication strategy
- Understand the client brand and portfolio
- Communicate Agency recommendations
- Take responsibility for organising the approval of day-to-day briefs, contact reports, quotes etc from account team
- Briefing the creative teams on projects
- Manage and support production and creative development schedules to ensure quality control prior to presentation, whilst ensuring all work is completed in line with time and budgetary constraints.
- Ensure quotes are delivered on time and are up to date
- Co-ordinate attendance at key client meetings
- Healthcare experience
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.