Our client is a leading advertising agency specialising currently looking for an Account Manager to join their busy team based in thier London office.
Want to join a fast-paced, exciting department working on some of the biggest names in healthcare? As an Account Manager, you'll be responsible for leading projects on some of our biggest accounts. If you're passionate about the work you do and never stop pushing for the best - you'll fit right in. You'll be your clients' day-to-day contact, ensuring that the team is fully supporting them at all times - so you'll need to be proactive at building great internal and external relationships.
It promises to be a fast moving, hands-on role within a close-knit team who put collaboration at the heart of everything - and there are plenty of possibilities for personal and professional growth within the agency.
Ideally, you'll have experience as an Account Manager within an agency working on healthcare accounts. You'll also have experience managing direct reports and exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, as we're looking for someone who'll be seen as a credible voice to both clients and internal stakeholders. There are tight deadlines, fast-moving projects and clients who only demand the best from us - but if you're the sort of person who thrives in this kind of environment, you're in the right place. Whilst experience is important, we really want to see your passion for healthcare and a genuine enthusiasm for the work we do.
The Account Manager's primary role is to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of assigned accounts in order to deliver innovative and effective ideas. The role will focus on the accurate and timely delivery of creative work under the direction of more senior members of the account team, ensuring commercial success for both client and agency.
You will partner with a Project Manager to ensure successful delivery of projects within time, budget and scope and be knowledgeable of the client's marketing strategy. Lead client meetings to drive client agenda. Be accountable for client deliverables. Contributes to tactical brand planning and creative process aligned with the marketing strategy. Continuously executes client deliverables to a high standard.
Who you are
- You will have experience of delivering change management programs
- You will have relationship management experience and ability to interact efficiently with various stakeholders across different geographies at all organisational levels
- You will be an effective line manager
- You will have experience of the full project life cycle
- You will be a strong commercial acumen & financial / budget management
- You will have the ability to identify opportunities for growth
- You will have excellent knowledge of marketing principles & integrated communications
- You will have experience having already worked within an agency environment
- You will hold great communication and stakeholder management skills
- You will have the ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels of an organisation
- You will have stakeholder/senior stakeholder management
- You will be a strong communicator with impeccable standard of written, spoken and presentation English
- You will hold strong influencing skills; easily consults and negotiates with internal and external stakeholders regionally and globally
- Ideally you will have experience working with geographically disparate teams across global clients
- Ideally you will have knowledge (and experience) of the healthcare & pharmaceutical market
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.