My client is a rapidly expanding agency looking for an Account Manager.
You will be working with varied and exciting clients to establish and manage their briefs and deliver responses accordingly.
You will work closely with the design, digital, social and content teams to plan workflow and formulate comprehensive timing plans and scope of work documents.
- You will be involved in meetings, pitches, proposals and creating campaigns
- Day to day management of designated key client relationships
- Growing existing clients
- Project scoping, planning and resource management
- Develop long term business relationships
- Understand, interpret, respond to and communicate client briefs
- Develop creative solutions with the design team
- Knowledge of web and print
- Preparing, attending pitches and meetings when required
- Monitor and update client workflow trackers ensuring key dates are being met
- Manage daily agency workflow
- Supporting the account management team in growing existing clients through nurturing relationships and opportunities
The ideal candidate:
The ideal individual for this role will be will have good track record within a solid integrated agency and have an excellent understanding of brand, print, digital and the wider market mix.
They will have a great eye for detail, impeccable standards and the ability to work under pressure. Experience working with leisure, food and hospitality brands is beneficial but not essential.
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.