Account Manager to join a Marketing Agency in London.
As Account Manager:
You'll have an agency background, and will seamlessly step into your responsibilities as you begin managing projects and building client relationships, helping them get projects over the line on time, every time, whilst always keeping an eye on the brand. You'll be integral in delivering campaigns, supporting senior members with strategic projects and managing the work flows through the agency, all whilst ensuring all important brand consistency and eye for detail.
In addition, you'll need:
- Experience of working at account manager level
- Experience of working on both sides of account management - client service and project management, this is 100% a mixed role
- Integrated experience across digital, social media and marketing communications
- To understand the unique requirements of working for a small agency
- Planning and management of marketing projects, individual assets and campaigns both on and offline, including print, web, email, social media and display advertising
- Managing client expectations
- Writing all briefs for the creative team
- Presenting new creative to clients, and providing insight or background
- Managing budgets
- Marketing agency experience
- Previous experience working in an agency environment at Account Manager level
- Excellent project management skills
- A strong attention to detail
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.