Account Manager to join a creative agency in London.
Working under the guidance of an Account Director and Business Director, the AM will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of client service whilst delivering a range of projects & campaigns.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience within a creative agency
- Experience delivering high-quality projects on time and budget
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to quickly build an understanding of the client's business, challenges and industry
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape
- An interest and/or experience working with clients in the gaming or entertainment industries would be valuable, but is not essential.
Your duties will be to:
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for client comms, leading meeting and calls as required
- Attend project/client briefings
- Work closely with AD/BD to ensure all the work delivered is of the highest quality and on time/to budget
- Understand client's challenges and help identify areas for account growth
- Monitor progress against revenue and profitability targets
- Ensure the smooth progress and delivery of all work, ensuring expectations are managed both internally and externally
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.