You will be responding to briefs but also injecting strategic and creative thought
process. Overseeing projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential. Daily contact and communication with clients is integral to this role. You will offer new and forward-thinking ideas as part of essential and productive communication.
As the Account Manager you will be expected to pitch to clients, so a highly confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote ideas and benefits.
The expectation is to give your projects direction and maintain a clear strategy
to achieve the very best outcome for the client is also key to this role.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
The aim of our Account Manager is to deliver exceptional levels of client
service and support to our portfolio of clients. You will be the primary client
contact and will be expected to spot and up-sell opportunities, deliver
incremental revenue and ensure the day to day running of accounts and
management of your team.
This role combines organisational discipline, intuition, assertiveness and natural
people skills. You will have operational excellence, exceptional customer
management skills and strong negotiation abilities .
- Complete accountability and ownership of your own accounts and ensuring
smooth running of all client projects
- Financially accountable for your clients scope and ensuring there is no scope creep
- Identify new opportunities that are lead by strategic insight and knowledge
- Gather business requirements and understand "what is possible" and "what is a good opportunity" for the agency and the client
- Develop strong, long lasting relationships with all key clients and use those relationships to leverage new business opportunities
- Be able to dissect a case study, understand the insight and apply it to a strategy
- Recognise the learnings in every campaign and cascade this learning through
- Ability to lead the strategic direction of a new brief or a campaign
- Lead new business pitches from start to finish, working and coordinating
internal teams and 3rd parties
- Focus on developing impeccable creative briefs for external and internal use
- Understand, when it is right to challenge situations in order to achieve the
best possible result for the client and maintain a positive relationship
- Ability to handle objections from the client, but still ensure a win/win outcome
for all parties
- Impeccable budget management both internally and externally to the client
- Managing internal schedules and liaising with internal and external suppliers
- Negotiation of all payment terms with 3rd parties and influencers
- The ability to lead and motivate a team, helping bring out the best in people
to develop their career
- Educate and teach your team best practice in order to develop their skills
- Excellent understanding of the social development process, across both
strategy and creative
- Sector knowledge and understanding of best practice
- Ability to communicate knowledgeably about social and digital strategies
- An acute eye for detail
- Analytical experience - demonstrated through communications with the team
- A team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Able to work quickly, accurately and under pressure
- Adaptable and diplomatic
- Excellent at communicating with team, clients and prospects
- Leadership and management experience is a bonus
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.