Account Manager to join a creative agency in London.
About the role:
The Account Manager will be the dedicated account lead for key brand clients, owning client communication, satisfaction and growth.
Day to day you'll be working closely with the project management, strategy and creative teams to ensure the client is represented, opportunities are acted upon, and work is consistently delivered on time, on brief, on brand and on budget.
You must have:
- Proven creative agency experience.
- Experience with gaming clients and/or passionate about games, mobile games is a bonus.
- Highly proactive - you will need to own the accounts you're leading and need to make sure that the client's expectations are managed.
- Able to lead proposals and presentations.
- Excellent industry knowledge and a thirst for keeping that knowledge ahead of the curve.
- Strong grasp on budget tracking, forecasting and how that fits into the overall picture.
- Enough confidence in your experience, knowledge and client relationships to overcome unforeseen challenges.
- Experience working with your clients to come up with new ideas
- Exposure to, and understanding of, the project management process
Your duties will be to:
Reporting directly to the AD and with support from the PM team you will:
- Acting as the day-to-day point of contact for client comms on selected games
- Ensuring the client is up to date with the status of all projects
- Engage in complex gaming discussions such is your passion for the industry
Day-to-day account management
- Ensuring you have a deep understanding of the client's business
- Help to produce account planning documentation
- Attend client stand-up, account reconciliation, internal account meetings and work check-ins
Delivery against client goals
- Assessing client cost estimates for all projects & escalating larger estimates to AD
- Ensure that all client projects are being billed on time, and are accounted for in weekly finance meetings, with timely communication to the AD
- Monitoring progress against revenue and profitability targets
- Ensuring account presence in all client meetings / calls
- Monitoring and advising on all the client communications on the account
- Attending all client meetings and calls
- Acting as the point of contact for all new briefs and the early stages of projects where necessary
- Writing briefs for projects
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.