Our Client, a London based Design Consultancy is looking for an Account Manager.
As the pivotal role, you will be the strategic liaison with clients, developing your accounts and managing the successful implementation of projects from start to finish. Finding solutions to the client's challenges and nurture long-term internal client relationships.
In this role, you will report directly to the Associate Client Director growing the client's portfolio and managing local and regional projects, and execute successful cross-department integrated creative output.
Business Development: identify and acquire new clients and opportunities for the agency
- Be knowledgeable about the target industries, clients, competitors and products
- Engage with potential clients to understand their needs, and whether our solution is a fit for their business
- Take a consultative, empathetic approach to developing trust-based, long-term relationships
- Build interest through social media, referrals, events, networking, cold calling and more
- Develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation
- Ensure accurate use and maintenance of system supporting sales activities
Project Management: ensure the overall growth and development of your accounts
- Successfully manage multiple clients with competing priorities at times
- Anticipate and solve emerging account problems or challenges
- Ensure the timely development and execution of projects and that earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved
- Establish and maintain trust-based relationships with our clients, internal teams and suppliers
- Identify our clients' needs and goals, and work with creative teams to deliver an integrated and seamless experience for them
- Actively participate in long-term account planning along with Account Directors and help shape efficiencies across agency departments, including project management and creative
- Maintain open and transparent communications of client issues with department leaders and the Management team
- Keep abreast of trends and opportunities within our clients' markets to identify opportunity areas for our clients proactively
- Experience of account management with experience developing new clients
- Experience working in marketing/communications agency (experience in creative industry is a plus)
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Problem solver and self-starter
- Entrepreneurial mindset, liking of working autonomously
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work with different parties both internally and externally
- Fluent in English
- Production experience (film, animation, graphics etc.) is a plus
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.