Account Manager to join a creative agency in London.
You will focus on client management and growth of gaming accounts.
The successful applicant MUST have:
- Hands-on-agency experience in an AM role, working with big, mainstream brands, managing multiple clients. Gaming client experience is a plus.
- Efficient with client requests.
- Experience running projects which have a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static)
- Passionate about gaming and playing the games regularly.
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment managing multiple projects at the same time where everyday there is something new and project priorities can change very quickly.
- Keeping clients informed about deadlines and deliverables.
- Comfortable setting up and organising brainstorms, briefing sessions and communicating feedback to the team.
- Experience managing the full project life cycle.
- High degree of organisational skills and ability to provide clear communication to all client contacts as well as internal teams.
- Experience working across multiple different time zones.
- Problem solving skills.
Your duties will be to-
- Contact for client comms on selected games
- Keep the client up to date with project status
- Engage in complex gaming discussions such is your passion for the industry
- Understanding of the client's business
- Attend client stand-up, account reconciliation, internal account meetings and work check-ins
- Attend finance reconciliation meetings
- Monitoring and advising on all the client communications on the account
- Attending all client meetings and calls
- Point of contact for all new briefs
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.