An Account Manager is required to work onsite for a leading iconic brand and be involved in dealing with the Consumer PR across DM, Campaigns across Digital and Print. To be considered for this role you must be able to take client briefs, able to deliver projects through to production.
- The successful candidate will be dealing with the management and delivery of creative content across a broad range of print and digital communications and channels.
- You'll be calm under pressure, ideally with experience in a fast-paced agency and a proven track record of managing high-speed, high profile projects and campaigns.
- You'll be hands-on, overseeing many different elements of projects and campaign activity, ensuring these are delivered on time and within budget.
- You should have strong commercial credentials and an appreciation of how we can help our client bring their products and services to the market.
- Campaign experience would be an advantage and knowledge of Microsoft Office is important.
- A natural ability to direct and lead others to ensure end-to-end project delivery, while managing all aspects of the production process, is crucial to the role.
- You'll have experience of working with people - briefing, estimating and efficiently managing internal and external studio and production resources. Common sense, fantastic organisational and time management skills, vision and initiative are essential.
- You'll need to be a great communicator too, as you'll be dealing with and managing our client's expectations face-to-face on a daily basis as you'll be working alongside them.
#PERM #ACCOUNTMANAGER #PR #CAMPAIGNS #DM £50K #MARKETING #PROJECTMANAGER
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.