A Buckinghamshire based creative marketing services agency that works with B2B and technology brands are looking for a Account Manager to join their team.
The Account Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of client campaigns and requests, on time and to budget. To achieve this, you will be a marketing communications expert, able to advise your clients on the most effective activities to help achieve their business goals. You will be focused on delivering excellent customer service to our clients and build strong relationships at all levels. You will have great people skills and be a confident team player.
- Efficient and profitable end-to-end management of campaigns and projects
- Excellence in all aspects of client relationships and customer service
- Ability to spot opportunities to sell and know how to converse with clients about the services we provide and escalate as appropriate
- Have excellent organisation and attention to detail - contributing to successful internal processes and quality output
- Become the 'knowledge holder' for all aspects of your campaigns - understand the subject matter and stay in regular communication with all campaign contributors to ensure objectives are being met and desired output is achieved
- Actively take steps to ensure our internal teams and clients are managed accordingly to get the best end result in the most efficient manner
- Alongside the senior team members, regularly review client and project profitability reports - understand learnings, make suggestions and implement changes to improve profitability whist maintaining quality
- Implement best practice across projects with the creation of appropriate briefing documents, timelines and status reports - ensuring client approval is provided at each critical milestone
- Understand when activity requested is out of scope and provide the senior team member with your recommendation on approach
- Oversee the Account Executive and provide support as required with the account activities to ensure our processes are followed; to include, Radar and server admin so all records and files are up to date and accurate
- Creation and regular review of project timelines and quotations
- Creation of client meeting/call agendas and contact reports
- Accurate and efficient scheduling and time tracking against projects
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.