Account Manager to join a creative branding agency in London.
As an Account Manager, you are the client's principle day-to-day contact, responsible for managing the detail of the projects to ensure they run as agreed between the client and the internal team.
You'll work closely with the design, account management and production teams.
You'll also be a keen participant in meetings, sharing your strategic view on work, helping to ensure our work delivers to the client's brief.
Commercial project management
- Go-to person for the day-to-day client contact.
- At any given time, know and be able to update stakeholders of project status, timings and costs and any other news about the client relationship.
- Own the retainer scope and tracker and create work stream project plans for your client
relationships, communicating changes and the impact of these to the team and client.
- Responsible for overall project timelines.
- Invoice project and retainer fees on a monthly basis.
- Prepare weekly financial reports and budget status updates.
- Write and deliver design briefs and get sign off from the AD.
Managing your client and the internal team
- Raise any concern about your project to the SAM or AD.
- Inform the internal team, including Partners, of potential issues that may impact the overall or long-term relationship.
- Manage and guide Account Executives.
- Articulate the role of the production team and artwork principles to the client so that they understand how print restrictions impact design.
- Have strong relationships with your clients.
- Read about your clients business and keep informed of their business performance.
- Identify and attend events relevant to our work including competitor client events, and develop short thought pieces for your clients.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.