Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Our client is a leading branding agency looking for an ambitious Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join their London studio. You will be working across branding/packaging/web design/corp comms/corporate reporting.
With a comprehensive knowledge of marketing communications and the creative process, you'll have ownership of your own London-based clients and the opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Ideally we are looking for a Senior Designer who has recently moved or is looking to move into an Account Management role. Studio experience would definitely be an advantage as we need someone who understand the design process from concept through to delivery.
- Lead a portfolio of your own clients
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients' challenges and needs
- Deliver the highest level of service
- Prepare and present creative briefs for internal discussion
- Present creative ideas back to clients
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the growth of your accounts
- Accurately manage project budgets, ensuring all projects are estimated and invoiced correctly
- Contribute to income forecasting
- Meet key performance goals in respect of business development and client satisfaction
- Ability to think creatively and add value
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a creative environment
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with clients at varying levels of seniority
- Ability to constructively challenge the client, manage internal issues and work through challenges to facilitate project delivery
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Experience of forecasting, estimating and managing campaign budgets
- Skills and desire to spot opportunities to improve a client's business
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A recognised qualification in Graphic Design
- An opportunity to work with some of the UK's biggest companies on a variety of interesting projects
- A competitive salary based on experience
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.