ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (London, Agency)
Keywords (Creative, Content, Design, Print, Video, Photography, Digital)
Location - London
Salary - £19,000 - £20,000
An Account Executive is required by a leading, global creative agency to join a successful team of Clients Services professionals in their London offices.
If you currently have some experience as an Account Executive for an agency and looking for a fresh challenge in a fun, dynamic and successful environment, this could be the ideal next step for you to grow and develop your skills.
Your talents will be nurtured alongside their Account Managers while you support them on their accounts. This will cover various channels including but not limited to Creative, Artwork and Digital.
- Work alongside Client Services Team to co-ordinate and deliver client requirements
- Manage the day to day running of projects, ensuring all deliverables are on brief, on time and within budget
- Manage client relationships and communication with key contacts daily
- Take briefs and manage campaigns from concept to execution working closely with the client and internal teams. Briefs will be across print, digital assets, photography and video
- All administration relating to the production and management of the accounts including reporting, quoting and invoicing of work
- Ideally 4months+ experience within an Account Executive or Coordinator position managing client's requirements within an agency environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills both internally and externally - you need to be able to work closely with internal production teams alongside delivering exceptional client service
- Enthusiastic and highly organised, you must be able to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- A proactive, flexible with a positive attitude
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.