Join an expanding branding, design, digital and content agency in London.
The ideal candidate will be from an agency background and someone who understands how to manage fast-paced digital and design projects.
Reporting to one of the Account Directors this role is pivotal to the team and will play a big part in helping to grow the agency.
The job will be varied - one day you might be helping to set up a new food brand, the next you could be managing a website build for a solar energy provider or delivering materials for a charity event.
The Account Executive will be working closely with designers, digital team and website developers.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for managing client relationships by establishing, managing and responding to their briefs.
- Project scoping, planning and management.
- Working closely with the design, digital and content teams to plan workflow.
- You will be involved in meetings, pitches, proposals and creating campaigns for a wide roster of clients.
The right person for the job is:
- Managing long term relationships with clients.
- A quick-thinking problem solver.
- Understand, interpret, respond to and communicate client briefs.
- A team player who can collaborate with the in-house designers, creatives, content, digital and video experts to come up with creative solutions.
- Grow accounts and win new business.
- Presenting to clients.
- Happy to manage the invoicing process.
- Someone who is ready for a new challenge.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.