Our client is a healthcare communications agency in London.
Programmes and projects:
- Building an understanding of client brand, the market environment, (key clinical studies) and marketing strategy.
- Develop draft project budgets.
- Take responsibility for tactical implementation of selected client account projects.
- Work within agreed budgets and time allocation for jobs.
- Prepare prompt and accurate contact reports and relevant aspects of status reports.
- Support of client campaigns/programmes.
- Contribute to client campaign/programme planning brainstorm meetings.
- Creative briefing.
- Liaise with client on day-to-day basis to progress tactics for which you hold responsibility.
- Respond to client requests.
- Participate in presentations.
- Identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Advertising/ branding services.
- Knowledge of graphics, print and production.
- Assist in preparing comprehensive creative briefs for the studio team for review by Account Manager/Director.
- Monitoring workflow through the studio.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.