Account Executive to join a Strategic Activation agency in London.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in many elements of running a marketing campaign whilst providing vital support of key agency projects across several clients.
The Account Executive will form a core part of the delivery team for an event client.
This role will be suitable for an ambitious, creative and organised individual.
The role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and managing the event programme, on budget, on plan and on time against targets.
- Ensuring distributers have the up to date programme and all screenings run smoothly.
- Supporting the recruitment and management of speakers and venues.
- Working with the design team to create and proof information packs for all speakers, venues and hosts.
- Supporting the temporary bookings team, assisting with ad hoc queries and incident management.
- Negotiating with suppliers, to ensure work is completed within budget.
- Building, maintaining and developing strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
The role will suit an individual with the following skills and experience:
- Previous work experience in a marketing environment advantageous
- Strong desire to learn
- Degree level qualification
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of database use and/or social media platforms
- A passion and keen interest in marketing
- Organising, taking minutes and taking part in client and internal meetings
- Creating and managing project timing plans
- Keeping in touch with the clients at all stages of the campaign
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.