Calling experienced Account Executives with social and content marketing experience ..
Want to work at an award-winning Content Marketing Agency?
The role is based in Shoreditch, London and reports into the Client Service Director.
- Support important client projects, from briefing to delivery across all channels including digital, social, video and print.
- Devise and execute strategies to strengthen client relationships.
- Be pivotal in new client acquisition - building awareness amongst marketers or delivering pitches.
- Shape longer-term strategy based on market knowledge and insights.
- Build and manage the client services and creative teams that support you.
- Report on all aspects of client activity (including team performance, pipeline, work in progress and opportunities) at monthly management meetings.
- Ensure that best practice processes are followed and always looking to improve on them.
- Leading by example, setting the standard for the quality of the work created.
- Experience managing and growing client accounts.
- Experience managing and delivering content/editorial focused projects for brands.
- Self-motivation, organisation and managing workload and deadlines.
- Exceptional communication, on the phone, on email or presenting.
- Excellent understanding of content trends and good awareness of best practice, including SEO, social and content marketing.
- Good understanding of the budgeting process and the levers that will improve margins.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint (or similar) - intermediate to advanced.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Understanding of publishing processes and tools, including editorial workflow management.
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing, social media marketing, content strategy, CRM/email marketing and/or video production.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.