Keywords: Design, Create, Agency, Account, Client, Executive
Location: North-West London
Role type: Permanent
Our client is rapidly expanding branding, design, digital and content agency in North West London and they want to add a new Account Executive/Manager to their talented and enthusiastic team.
They are looking for someone with agency experience, who is a capable client handler and understands how to manage fast-paced digital and design projects. Reporting to one of our Account Directors this role is pivotal to the team and will play a big part in helping us to grow the agency. Our client is a small, friendly team and you will work closely with designers, digital experts and website developers helping to deliver exciting, creative projects.
The role On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for managing client relationships by establishing, managing and responding to their briefs. You will work closely with the design, digital and content teams to plan workflow and formulate comprehensive timing plans and scope of work documents.
The right person for the job is:
- A people person who can nurture long term, positive relationships with clients
- A quick-thinking problem solver
- A natural born communicator who can accurately interpret and relay client briefs
- Brimming with bright ideas to grow accounts and win new busines
- A stickler for detail and timekeeping who spots mistakes and never lets a deadline slip
- Great with numbers and happy to manage the invoicing process
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.