Our client, a London-based creative agency working on a number of high-profile entertainment franchises including, but not limited to, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Ubisoft and James Bond 007 is looking for an Account Director.
Your role will be to manage the output across their entertainment portfolio. You will be proven to be a top-class social media copywriter/editor and have demonstrable expertise in creating and managing successful, ground-breaking, imaginative and surprising media campaigns.
- Overall management of the entertainment accounts. This may include Disney, Marvel, Star Wars and others
- Occasionally leading other one-off campaigns when relevant. This might be a new client, or a one-off film campaign
- Line managing a team of producers - managing their workload, the quality of their output, their wellbeing and ensure they are trained and continually learning to help improve output
- Being hands-on involved in the day-to-day running of the social channels as well as overseeing the team and strategy. Working with teammates to ensure that daily posts are created, planned, approved and scheduled. Keeping on top of the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly analytics and being prepared to change or adapt strategy to ensure their results do not dip
- Maintaining smooth daily communication between them and their clients. Be the key point of contact for all entertainment related work
- Ensure that content is world class at all times. That means being well versed and up to date on the best content in the world, irrespective of platform or brand. And importantly you'd always be looking for ways to improve the creative output
- Being prepared to jump in and manage any fast-breaking situation on the accounts
Lead brainstorming sessions for new projects and contribute to brainstorms across the whole company.
- Create social content where necessary to post on client socials
- Working on-set or on location with talent when necessary
- Be a leading member of the pitch response process and help to develop areas where they can find and win new business Knowledge, skills, experience
- Can manage all aspects of social media pages for international entertainment franchises
- Knowing what is the latest content talked about is key to this role so experience in PR or Editorial is definitely a big plus.
- Experience working in collaborative environments; their work sits between PR, marketing, social, editorial and this role means operating across all those disciplines and more
- Understands analytics, insights and measurements and can use this information to make content better and more powerful
- Can be the lead contact between the creative team and clients; you need to be a good people person and be adept at anticipating what clients are going to want before they know it themselves
- It would be great if you could bring something to the team, skills and experience-wise that they don't have currently. In their words: 'We don't know what that is yet, but we'll know it when we see it.'
- A love of Disney, Marvel and Star Wars would be a distinct advantage
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.