Our client, a PR and Communication agency are looking for an Account Director to join their Marketing Services team.
You should be experienced in designing and working on through-the-line, international campaigns for top brands, including digital display, social, paid social, web builds, OOH - as well as below the line print channels.
The candidate should be calm under pressure and possess flawless attention to detail, with the ability to continually manage multiple priorities across several accounts. They should be comfortable with challenging clients and the status quo, demonstrating natural curiosity. The successful candidate would be expected to manage existing top tier technology accounts as well as support account growth. A genuine interest in technology is essential, however there is also the opportunity for the candidate to work across other sectors such as consumer, healthcare and digital business.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Highly credible experience in a B2B marketing or creative agency
* B2B and B2C client experience preferred; strong B2B experience is essential!
* Channel experience: Digital display, social, paid social, OOH
* Clear understanding of the creative and planning process
* Commercially orientated - proven track record in managing profitable accounts
* Flawless project management skills - and the ability to ensure client briefs are navigated through the agency, delivering on time and budget
* Experience working on both brand and direct response campaigns
* Line management experience and the ability to motivate and develop teams
* Self-starting, confident and entrepreneurial client services professional
* B2B technology experience is preferred
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.