Account Director to join a creative agency in London.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Business Director and the rest of the Client Services team to support day-to-day delivery, set and deliver against the objectives for their accounts, and find opportunities for growth.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in an Account Director role within an agency, with a strong track record of building senior relationships and growing client accounts.
- Experience working with gaming or entertainment brands.
- Track record of forging strong senior client relationships that led to revenue growth and client retention.
- Proven creative agency experience.
- Experience in line management of junior team members.
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms.
Your duties will be to:
- Own the day-to-day client relationships
- Lead on long-term customer satisfaction, retention & growth through oversight of all activity on the account
- Work with the Business Director, to develop an account plan with clear goals & targets
- Lead on the delivery of the account plan goals
- Manage the finances on the accounts, including oversight of forecasting & billing
- Understanding of the client's business
- Understand the client's challenges and opportunities, keeping in touch with competitors' & their marketing activity
- Manage and support members of the Client Services team
- Take briefs from the client and produce internal briefs, overseeing the concept development process and acting as an escalation point for both the client and the team
- New business/pitching
- Work very closely with AM/PM teams to ensure all the work we deliver is of the highest quality and on time/to budget, with oversight over the production process
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.