Role: Account Director
Salary: Up to £55k
The purpose of this role is to lead and develop client relationships, client strategy and team members to ensure quality output, efficiency and profitability.
- Excellence in all aspects of client relationships, both personally and within the team
- Oversee the management, stability and growth of key client accounts
- Financial control of client accounts, via accurate forecasting and process management
- Manage, inspire and mentor team members to achieve their best
- Actively work with the Client Services Director and other members of the management team to drive long term client planning and growth
- Ensure knowledge of key client markets and encourage the team to take active steps to learn about our clients and their competitors
- Build strong relationships with clients at all levels, inspiring and exciting them about ways to work with Revere to support their individual and business objectives
- Question and drive strategy and creative solutions in all campaigns, from pitch to delivery and evaluation, to make sure the team are achieving the highest possible standards and results
- Ensure company best practices are followed and ensure the team adhere to best practice
- Take a keen interest in market developments and industry trends and identify potential opportunities for clients
- Manage, inspire and mentor team members to ensure they perform at their peak and develop in their careers
- Provide clear communication to all team members, the CSD and other management team members as required.
- Know when to bring in senior support and other team members to maximise client opportunities
- Develop the team, undertaking regular 121s and providing clear personal development plans that allow team members to progress in their role and also help meet business objectives
- Be visible and approachable to all team members
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.