3D Visualiser #Retail #Fashion #VFX #Design #Media #Animation needed asap
Media Studio within global leading fashion, beauty and lifestyle brand
TV, TVC and Advertising agency level 3D Visualiser needed asap
My client is looking for a talented 3D Visualiser to join the team within the Creative Media Department. They will be expected to work primarily on post-production elements for video.
The 3D operator would be here to help create some pre-vis's animations for the next show. The role would be to take the show space CG CAD files and help us place the cameras for broadcast.
The candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving creative environment, working to continuously improve creativity around campaign and commercial product imagery. The candidate will bring passion and vision in the creative space and leverage new technologies.
- Creation of CGI and animation to a high level, ensuring quality is appropriate for each individual project.
- Working within a collaborative and experienced team.
- Excellent team player
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Positive attitude to resolving problems
- A Visualiser with creative flair and an eye for detail.
- Must be able to follow guidelines and best practice processes
- Should be able to work as part of a team to meet tight deadlines
Proven experience in:
* Must have comprehensive knowledge of 3DS Max or Cinema 4D
* Ideal but not essential that candidate has knowledge of Realflow, Fumefx, Krakatoa and 3DSMax particle systems
* Excellent abilities in lighting, texturing and camera rigging
* Ideal that the candidate understands the workflow between 3D software packages and 2D Compositing software such as After Effects and Nuke
To be considered, please email me your cv and links to relevant samples.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.