A London based agency are looking for a 3D Designer who has Cinema 4D and able to render 2D. To apply for this role you must have POS retail design in your folio.
As a middleweight 3D Designer you are responsible for the generation of concepts and visual design relating to in store. You will need to have an active interest in retail marketing and able to deliver commercially focused creative work of the highest standard across in store environments.
As a mid-level team member we expect you to work with supervision from a Senior 3D design lead. You will have a good understanding of structural design in both temporary and semi-permanent substrates. You should have an ability to hand render 3D ideas for clients, taking your designs through to finished renders using Cinema 4D.
- Able to think laterally, creating multiple solutions to a given design/marketing brief
- Be articulate and engaging in front of clients
- Understand and deliver a best practice approach to creative projects
- Be pro-active, inquisitive and challenging at all times
- Self-motivated and able to manage creative projects from brief through to production with the support of the Project manager and Senior Design lead
- To be a respected, valued and trusted part of the creative team
- Develop & maintain a strong relationship with internal and client teams, and consistently strive to exceed their expectations
- Attend Client and Third Party Meetings
- Understand client's business and the way the client works
- Develop and continue a good understanding of client brands
- Manage client expectations and build reputation for creativity
- Support other team members in the pursuit of delivering the highest standard of service to the client
- Gain trust, authority and respect from the client at all times
- Ensure full use of CMD and reporting of time to jobs
- Attend and be punctual to all relevant meetings with the client and internally
- Be proactive with day-to-day creative decisions
- Maintain composure under pressure
- Take full accountability for your work to ensure that deadlines are met and implementation is to a high standard.
- Experience of multi-channel retail marketing practices
- Display a good understanding of print, production, repro and digital media, including costs
- IT literate and fully conversant with Adobe CS and Cinema 4D
- Understanding of other CAD packages an advantage
- Ability to provide commercial solutions quickly
- Know and understand the client's organisation and market
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once and deliver all effectively
- Ability to delegate work to achieve the best results
- Knowledge of artwork and production process is essential
- Works as a strong team player
- Good planning and organising skills
- Be able to look and act professional at all times (business and social with clients)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.