2D Designer / Animator
An Inhouse team of a Global leader Investment Company are looking for Creative 2D Designer / Animator to support the Design Manager and marketing team in the production of still and animated marketing materials.
The role's main purpose is to support the Design Manager and Marketing Team in the production of still and animated marketing materials - excellent design, typesetting
and animation skills are required in this role (you will have a strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of different styles and treatments showing execution from design to final production).
1. Work alongside the design manager and global marketing team to produce outstanding digital marketing content (html5 web banners, infographics, motion graphics, animation assets, short educational/informative 2D animations, Presentations, etc.). This will include initial development, conceptualisation, storyboarding, character + environment design, and 2D animation
2. Support design manager in the production of a variety of printed marketing collaterals (brochures, invitations, flyers, advertisings, posters and ad hoc materials) -
this will include sourcing appropriate licenced imagery whenever required
3. Brand custodian, you will work as a part of the Global Marketing Team to maintain global brand guidelines / values - inputting where possible with
new creative approaches to globally enhance the message and provide support where necessary
4. Creation of charts, diagrams and other data driven design elements using a combination of Microsoft Excel and Adobe CC applications
5. Ownership of the design process from creation through to thorough proofreading/pre-flight checking of all materials - content and format
6. Maintain industry standards of asset management and technical specifications + organized working approach within the workflow (including responsibility for version control and archiving)
7. Working towards streamlining the graphic production processes, accurately estimating turnaround times and working to tight deadlines
8. Maintain good relationship management skills while collaborating with in house designers, copy writers as well as with external contractors
9. Support Digital team with design of HTML email templates as well as with the development and maintenance of online tools such as e-zines, digital tools
and web portals
- Design/Animation related degree or equivalent formal training
- Excellent design skills, artistic ability and creative thinking along with knowledge of the principles of good design/layout
- Skilled in the production of infographics and illustration, with a focus on hand-drawn characters a plus
- Advanced skills of design software including Adobe CC applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong motion graphics / 2D animation skills and knowledge of relevant software (Adobe After Effect, Animate CC, etc)
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS as well as of Microsoft Office tools in general (Word, Powerpoint, etc) and Excel in particular
- Ability to keep up with new creative technologies and digital marketing trends along with monitoring of competitor activity
- Extremely organised with very strong attention to detail, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable taking and interpreting a brief, you will be able to follow brand guidelines while pushing creative boundaries.
- Self-driven and motivated, you are a great team player and are able to work well on your own
- A willingness to take personal ownership of and responsibility of the role
- Confidence to challenge feedback but also ability to accept constructive feedback professionally
- Knowledge of the print production process and experience producing print ready artwork files is preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of Java Script and a good understanding of content management systems and digital asset management are preferable but not essential
- Experience in filming and editing short video interviews using professional equipment / software would be a bonus.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.