An ambitious and thought-driven 2D Designer with creative artworking skills to join a busy multi-disciplinary design team in Bourne End.
The candidate for this full-time position will be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, have a fine eye for detail, able to create stunning 2D work for our clients as well as being able prepare amazing presentations and print ready artwork, where necessary.
Experience in exhibition/large format graphics or similar is desirable, but not essential.
- Working on highly creative and conceptual designs.
- To provide creative input when involved in new business pitches.
- To work across multiple projects.
- To attend client presentations and briefings as required - Pitching conceptual design and creative ideas, engaging existing and new clients in order to 'win' new business.
- Responsible for the quality of artwork.
- Keeping on top of the latest technologies and trends across digital and print to consistently deliver a high standard of creative excellence.
- Work as a team player across 3D, 2D and CAD.
- Attend pre-production meetings.
- A passionate team player, who is idea driven with the capability to deliver their concepts with pride and passion.
- Experience as a 2D Designer/Creative Artworker, preferably in the events/experiential/exhibition sector.
- Ability to work across a range of disciplines from design to artworking, be equally happy producing tight, creative typographical layouts / presentations through to print ready artwork.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experienced working with brands and adhering to guidelines, you will be able to turn your hand to most studio tasks, and know the best way to complete them.
- Digital experience would be a bonus but not essential.
Please apply for a detailed description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.