We have a great opportunity for a Strategist to join a growing creative agency. They are based in Kent and work with a wide range of international clients. They are an innovative agency with a strong reputation for delivering beautiful and intelligent business solutions with inspiration and integrity. They are currently working a flexi remote system.
We are looking for a Strategist to join our team. The successful candidate will work with the Head of Strategy and take responsibility for the strategic direction of key client accounts. They will provide creativity, intelligent insight and critical thinking to our client's communications and campaigns. The Strategist must be able to develop relationships and influence senior client stakeholders and proactively bring the agency's thoughts and ideas into any strategy-led presentations. They will occasionally be required to lead on pitches and work on new business initiatives.
This role emphasises research, analytical thinking, and creative, impactful insights, focusing on developing, testing, implementing and measuring client marketing campaigns, including ABM, lead gen and brand awareness for B2B/B2B2C clients.
- Research, design (write), develop, test and measure campaigns that communicate information best and increase conversion.
- Expertly brief the creative team, providing the strategic direction and guidance from which they can create outputs that look and work beautifully, ensuring end results meet the agreed requirements for impactful, exciting deliverables that clients adore.
- Write, edit and proof well-researched, persuasive campaign content and reports with robust, relevant recommendations.
- Develop data-driven, winning, well-researched marketing strategies and proposals to manage clients' business-as-usual and campaign-led content.
- Collaborate with the Head of Strategy, UX Strategist and wider team to deliver work to clients that transform their brand and marketing effectiveness.
- Bring proven knowledge of digital channels and best practice techniques to advise clients across everything from driving leads and brand awareness to demand generation via ABM. Practical experience implementing paid media campaigns (PPC, social, display)
- Write evaluative reports analysing overall campaign performance against KPIs
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, anticipating and meeting their incisive brand and marketing strategy needs.
- Attend new business meetings and pitches when required.
- Develop ideas and content to raise the agency's profile and reputation via the agency website blog and in the trade press.
- Ideally, 4+ years experience in a mid level strategic role in B2B or B2C marketing (preferably agency side).
- Strong communication skills, including copywriting for reports, content and campaigns, and excellent proofing and editing ability.
- Curiosity and passion for learning, exploring new trends and developments in tech, marketing and comms.
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills to get under the skin of the creative challenge.
- Confident presentation and persuasion skills with the ability to talk to anyone.
- Proven experience managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Confident working across the marketing ecosystem, with a specific passion for evidence-based research, data-driven narratives and creativity.
- Self-motivated team player who is resilient under pressure, with a strong sense of fun.
- Some understanding of marketing automation platforms like HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, or similar.
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.