We have a great opportunity for a Lead Designer to join a growing integrated creative agency. They are based in Kent and work with a wide range of international clients across a range of sectors from technology, retail, fin-tech, to sports sectors. They are an innovative agency with a strong reputation for delivering beautiful and intelligent business solutions with inspiration and integrity. They are currently working a flexi remote system.
We are looking for a talented creative leader with their own unique 'creative voice' and the technical skills to match. The post-holder must be a conceptual thinker with the ability to create clever, thoughtful or witty concepts that answer a brief and engage with the intended audience. They must also be a hands-on designer capable of joining a well-established, award-winning creative team. Our ideal candidate will live and breathe design and inspire everyone around them through the quality of their ideas and the elegance and precision in the execution of those ideas.
We need an inspirational creative to act as right hand to our Head of Creative, supporting on some projects and taking the creative lead on others while ensuring our existing clients and projects get the top-class outputs we're known for.
- Working closely with the Head of Creative and Creative Director to develop and set the creative direction of commissioned design work (e.g. digital/social campaigns, websites, print material, marketing collateral, packaging etc.).
- Ensuring that the creative concepts and themes are managed through the design and implementation of assets by the studio team, adapting where necessary.
- Being a proactive member of the design team, and looking for opportunities to improve the way the function operates.
- Helping to drive quality, encourage collaboration, and ensure timely delivery.
- Working with the project management team to ensure that projects are running smoothly and all issues around creative studio deliverables have been communicated internally and externally in a timely manner.
- Making a positive and imaginative contribution to the ongoing development of the agency's culture, values and outlook.
- Creating original, beautiful and engaging concepts for clients' brand and marketing communications that have a big, positive impact on the bottom line.
- Designing and producing marketing communications (print and digital) collateral for our wide variety of clients
- Liaising with clients to capture a full understanding of the brief and the wider project context
- Developing and confidently delivering creative pitches to prospective and existing clients.
- Account managing clients, developing business and demonstrating understanding of their needs to ensure excellent client/agency relationships and a steady stream of work.
- Play a leading role in developing and executing big agency projects such as planning and delivering client campaigns.
- Work closely with Strategy and Development colleagues responsible to ensure all aspects of creative work are aligned and integrated.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar design-led role.
- High degree of expertise with design/creative software e.g. Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong aesthetic skills with a deep understanding of colours, fonts and layouts.
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to provide insightful feedback.
- Communication and presentation skills - the ability to engage colleagues and clients and inspire them with your ideas and creative vision
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must - you must have a clear creative vision while remaining open to others' ideas.
- The ability to effectively manage the full design life-cycle, from conception, and visualization through to launch.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.