Our client is a leading governance body, they have an exciting opportunity for a multi-skilled Graphic Designer to join their creative marketing design team. Offices are based in London and they are working a hybrid model.
We are looking for a Designer that has experience working on integrated Marketing campaigns coming up with concepts / ideas to answer a brief. The Designer will be experienced in creating concepts for advertising and marketing campaigns.
Day-2-Day duties include:
- To promote the work of the brand by creating original, high quality, creative concepts in response to briefs, that conform to the brand guidelines.
- To generate high quality concepts for targeted campaigns that work across social media only as well as digital and print.
- To help improve the design of digital services in order to better engage users and promote a deeper understanding of the roles of the company.
- Work with the marketing team to produce creative concepts and high quality finished artwork for integrated campaigns that work across a mix of channels - including multiple social media platforms, as well as other digital and print media.
- Manage entire production process, from specification to delivery, with full commitment to, and completion of, the organisation's procedures. Working with suppliers including agencies, developers, printers, freelancers etc where necessary, also where appropriate providing print specifications. Ensuring deadlines are met and jobs are within budget.
- Work with the digital team to develop and create wireframes and designs for new content, using user-centred design principles that are accessible and work across a responsive site, ensuring visual integrity is maintained.
- Monitor use of the brand logo and enforcement of our brand guidelines. Where appropriate proof check.
- Offer advice and guidance to other teams when working with external agencies and internal stakeholders on cost-effective digital and print production solutions.
- Support development of our in-house image library so that the wider organisation can access high-quality imagery for use across digital /social media channels and publications. Ensure compliance with all applicable licensing and copyright agreements.
- Contribute to the development of the Creative Services team programme and the work of the Marketing team.
- Provide administrative support so that there are clear audit trails and quality assurance for all jobs.
- Manage resources allocated to the job in accordance with their policies and Code of Ethic and Standards.
- Realise the benefits of a flexible approach to work in undertaking the duties and responsibilities of this job, and participating in multi-disciplinary, cross-department and cross-organisational groups and project teams.
- Substantial experience in generating ideas that communicates different messages visually.
- Substantial experience of developing and delivering assets across a range of media including digital and print.
- Experience and understanding of designing for social media platforms, and various audiences.
- Fluency in Adobe CC Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Experience of Adobe After Effects.
- At least 5 years' recent experience as a creative designer working in a studio, agency or in-house.
- Experience and understanding of different media requirements - e.g. social media, online adverts, video, animation, web accessibility.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.