Agency based in Essex/London who focus on brand identity and packaging design for the FMCG market require a dedicated Packaging Artworker to join their team.
They work on brands and with clients who defy their size.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated packaging Artworker with the following skills:
· To create and amend artworks ensuring they conform to the brand guidelines and have full approval.
· All work produced must be consistent for pack design, layout, copy and brief.
· Excellent Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills
· Be familiar with high resolution digital artwork and pre-press set up
· Have experience in high end visualising and retouching
· Have an amazing attention to detail
· Express a slightly unhealthy interest in computers, software, servers and systems
· Be fun to be around
Please don't come if you're not prepared to work hard. They all get stuck in and that can mean helping out from time to time or working out how to best execute a design idea within technical constraints. Drinking and making tea is a mandatory.
Salary is according to experience; Ideally you will have previous experience in either a pack design business or repro / print industry specialising in packaging.
Please get in touch with your cv and portfolio.