We are an award-winning digital start-up production agency based in Central London. We work enthusiastically to bring fantastic digital ideas to life. Our no-nonsense approach to production means we consistently deliver hard-working creative for our clients.
Our growing team is small but focused and we are committed to developing multi-disciplined individuals who are well versed in a number of production areas.
The Entry Level Flash Designer/Developer (Freelance / Temp To Perm) will be the lynchpin to helping shape ideas, and make them become a reality. The role provides an excellent opportunity to get started in digital advertising and to learn the ins and outs of digital, from conception right up to delivery.
The candidate we are looking for will have strong ActionScript knowledge and a passion for programming along with a strong eye for detail. Design and motion graphics skills are also a big plus. As important as having some of these skills, the candidate will be inspired by technology, possess a real drive to learn and have a can-do attitude to problem solving.
• Using Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
• Working on multiple projects in a commercially driven environment, often with tight deadlines
• Communicating and presenting technologically creative ideas
• Be constantly hungry to learn new skills
Our ideal candidate will have a relevant degree and see design and development of ideas as more of a hobby than a job. Some industry experience would be an advantage.
• High knowledge of ActionScript 2 and 3
• High knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Strong eye for detail
• Good organisation and time-keeping skills
• Keeping up to date with development trends
• A good understanding of rich media
We are a highly respected production agency that specialises in rich media design and developmet