This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Designer to join a successful and growing agency based in London and lead their creative design team to produce outstanding solutions for clients.
– To develop the compelling creative concepts for our customer marketing work – including loyalty propositions, campaigns and communications;
– To develop inspiring, quality designs for both digital and print channels that imbue the clients’ brand values, meet the client objectives and stimulate customer engagement;
– To own and develop the creative leadership for their work, and in particular, to ensure they are experts in their primary channels of web, email and social media;
– To liaise closely with clients, arranging and attending creative meetings and reviews throughout projects and to continually enhance their creative and design credentials;
– To work collaboratively with the team to understand the client objectives, and to develop creative solutions that achieve the client objectives and can be delivered in the required timeframe and budget;
– To take responsibility for the management and personal development of the design team including reviewing their performance and identifying actions to develop their career and improve performance;
– To ensure that all internal review and approval processes are adhered to before presenting work to clients;
– To demonstrate a commercial imperative and understanding of schedules, budgets and personal utilisation;
– To brief the Application Development team on the design requirements for each project and to work closely with these teams to ensure that the integrity of the design is maintained;
– To prepare for, and attend, new business presentations and pitches; and
– To continually review the market and the creative and design solutions that are deployed to raise our game and ensure we deliver quality, leading solutions for our clients.
Desired Qualifications, experience & skills:
– Degree level qualification from a reputable University;
– Ideally a minimum of five years’ experience in customer marketing, including loyalty and/or CRM work;
– Excellent knowledge and experience of digital channels, including microsites, email marketing and social media, and good experience of print channels;
– Be fully conversant with Photoshop and Indesign;
– Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills necessary to present your solutions and to build trust and respect both with clients and the team; and
– Good eye for detail, ambitious for the quality of your work, and a constant search for excellence.