Creative Director - London – Print, Digital, Social Media - £60-65k
Our client has decided to stop outsourcing their cross media creative services and is now creating a new start up company within an established business. There is great potential for the right individual as the role can progress into a Managing Director of this new business.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading pre-media specialists who can deliver print-ready or digital formats that meet any specification worldwide.
You must have come from a Print, Digital and Social Media background, be able to offer outstanding creative abilities and have many good ideas to help deliver top projects to some of the UK's largest businesses.
So we are looking for a self motivated individual from a creative business who can work at a senior level with the following attributes:
- 'Self Starter', able to create and develop creative services within a new company within this established group of companies.
- 'Hands on' approach and ability to use most creative software programmes
- Experience and vision of print and on-line products, particularly in the magazine, catalogue and retail sectors
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self motivated with little requirement for micro management.
- Strong interpersonal skills particular in engaging and influencing others
- High-level technical understanding of how print, digital, and social media work together.
- Comprehensive understanding of their offerings and able to identify and exploit the commercial opportunities that flow from that knowledge
- Oversee and contribute to the concept, design and development of pitch presentations for new and existing clients
- Strong organisational skills and is process driven
- Links and relationships with own client base
- Ability to create, shape and direct
- Ability and understanding of commercial factors within the creative process to deliver profitability on each project
Working along side the sales and creative services teams you will assist on winning creative pitches with large retail and publishing businesses.
Cv’s must be accompanied by portfolios covering cross media publications including Print, Digital (Web, Phone, Tablet additions) and Social Media content.