An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident and creative designer working for an agency on site with their client, a ladies fashion retailer.
The main responsibilities will include creating and implementing design ideas and layouts, preparing concepts for presentation and producing artwork templates for Retail POS, window displays, in-store campaigns, Visual Merchandising and print production.
The successful candidate must be an expert level user of In-design, Illustrator, Photoshop, but be able to sketch out scamps.
* Create fresh and original design layouts and executions and build on given briefs
* Demonstrate ability to embrace and interpret design for a wide selection of formats and solutions
* Produce highly accurate design implementation work to artwork standard.
* Create print ready PDF files for print production
* Liaise with specialist suppliers and team members to incorporate technical requirements
* Produce on-screen visual mock-ups
* Design for print
* Attend client meetings and contribute where appropriate