A Retail Communications agency based in Central London are looking for 2 X 3D Designer.
The roles will be permanent positions to design 'point of sale' (temporary, semi-permanent and permanent) displays for blue chip brand and retail clients.
They are looking for 2 professional and motivated 3D Designer with knowledge of Photoshop. Cinema 4D Skills would also be desirable, but not essential.
Experience in the 'point of sale' 'point of purchase' industry would again be advantageous.
Hand visualisation proficiency and presenting skills would also be desirable. In support of the sales team, this role can include presenting to and meeting with clients, so the right candidate will be interested and comfortable with this.
The role would involve both the creation of their own designs from brief inception, initial ideas and modeling, through to assembly presentation documents. 3D Modelers would be involved in modeling pre-designed ideas.
The ideal person for this role will grow and learn from their colleagues but will be comfortable working in a team or independently.
· Modelling 3D POP displays
· Store Interior
· POS items (freestanding displays etc.)
· Following merchandising plans to accurately lay out product
· Attention to detail when it comes to placing POS in store
· Taking brief
· Initial Ideas
· 3D photorealistic visuals
· Presenting work ideas to the team
· Keeping work folder structures organised
· Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
· Using the Adobe Creative suite to create presentations (inDesign, Photoshop, etc)
· Keeping track of what the market is doing in relation to 3D Design and POS trends
· Expand 3D team skills and knowledge by constantly developing